The ideal body lotion for dry or very dry skin, it works to restore skin’s natural smoothness through 24-hour intense hydration. Uradin Lotion 10 helps to reduce the itching associated with dryness, and absorbs quickly into the skin without feeling heavy or greasy.
The ideal solution for dry or very dry skin - A fast-absorbing, non-greasy body lotion for dry skin that helps restore your skin’s natural smoothness.
- Hydration - Provides deep, lasting hydration for 24 hours.
- Moisture - Nourishes without feeling greasy or heavy on the skin.
- Relief - Helps relieve the itchiness associated with dry, flaky skin.
Please recycle the container using our TerraCycle bin at the Spectrum Dermatology of Seattle clinic.
Apply Uradin Lotion 10 body lotion with urea once or twice a day, massaging into the skin until completely absorbed.
10% urea, 3% dexpanthenol, emollients
- 10% ISDIN urea - Retains water in the skin to promote optimal hydration.
- Emollients - Help to restore the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- 3% dexpanthenol - Hydrating properties help relieve itching, common in normal to dry skin.
Aqua (Water), Urea, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Carbomer, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethyhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, BHT, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Citral, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin.
Ingredients may change. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.
Note about allergens: Although all our products are formulated to avoid common allergens, allergies can occur to any new product used on your skin. We recommend that prior to using a new product, all users do a patch test with the product on a small spot on your arm or other inconspicuous area for a few days. If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use.