Visible results in just 14 days.
Main ingredients: Silanediol salicylate, pistacia lentiscus gum, cationic hyaluronic acid
Good to know: Fragrance free, fast-absorbing, invisible finish.
Fragrance free, fast-absorbing
- Improves nail hardness and flexibility - Si-Nails is a fast-absorbing serum nail strengthener which uses a unique combination of effective ingredients to promote healthy, strong nails.
- Strength - Increases nail strength and durability while helping to repair brittle nails and reduce roughness.
- Growth - Promotes keratin and silicon in the nails to help improve growth, and overall quality.
- Moisture - Hydrates the nails and cuticles, moisturizing the entire nail structure to keep nails supple and flexible.
Please recycle the container using our TerraCycle bin at the Spectrum Dermatology of Seattle clinic.
Si-Nails nail strengthener is a clear, lightweight serum delivered by an easy-to-use, one-click applicator pen, applied once a day. Use on dry, bare nails for best nail repair results. The first time you use ISDIN Si-Nails, activate the brush by pressing down on the applicator until the brush is moistened (approximately 25 times). Visible results may be seen in 14 days, with best results achieved from ongoing application. Use only on the nail, and wipe off any excess product from the skin.
Apply nail repair serum to the nail and cuticle, covering the nail edges
Apply in vertical strokes across the entire nail surface.
Apply underneath the nail.
Click! Repeat steps 1-3 for each nail the treatment is applied to.
- Expert formulations for optimal nail health
- Silanediol salicylate - Promotes silicon, which is one of the predominant minerals in the nail.
- Pistacia lentiscus gum - Promotes keratin, an essential component to strong and healthy nails.
- Cationic hyaluronic acid - An enhanced version of one of the most well known moisturizers in the world, which promotes cuticle moisturization.
Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat., PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Silanediol Salicylate, Tromethamine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Triethanolamine, Biosaccharide Gum-2, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben
Ingredients may change. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.
Note about allergens: Although all our products are formulated to avoid common allergens, allergies can occur to any new product used on your skin. We recommend that prior to using a new product, all users do a patch test with the product on a small spot on your arm or other inconspicuous area for a few days. If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use.