Dual exfoliating and moisturizing action works to help feet feel softer and look visibly smoother. Within just a few days of use, rough, scaly skin will be visibly reduced.
Intense hydration for dry, cracked feet Uradin Podos is a lightweight gel-oil which helps visibly reduce rough, scaly skin within just a few days of use.
- Repair - Helps repair dryness and cracks through a combination of panthenol and shea butter.
- Exfoliation - Helps to exfoliate the thick skin on the feet and eliminate roughness.
- Hydration - Intensely hydrates the skin to help maintain optimal moisture levels and make skin feel soft.
Please recycle the container using our TerraCycle bin at the Spectrum Dermatology of Seattle clinic.
Apply twice a day onto clean skin, paying close attention to the drier, rougher areas on the feet. Once significant improvements have been made, apply once a day to help keep feet hydrated and smooth.
10% urea, hyaluronic acid, lactic acid, bacillus ferment
- 10% ISDIN urea - Retains water in the skin and provides optimal levels of hydration.
- Hyaluronic acid - Help to repair dryness and cracks, making feet feel smooth and soft.
- Lactic acid, bacillus ferment - Work together to exfoliate and eliminate rough, thick skin.
Aqua (Water), Urea, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Panthenol, Sodium Hydroxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Carbomer, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Phenoxyethanol, Octyldodecyl Xyloside, Polyacrylamide, Arginine, Laureth-9, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Allantoin, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-7, Bacillus Ferment, BHT, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sorbate, Citral, Tocopherol, Citric Acid.
Ingredients may change. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.
Note about allergens: Although all our products are formulated to avoid common allergens, allergies can occur to any new product used on your skin. We recommend that prior to using a new product, all users do a patch test with the product on a small spot on your arm or other inconspicuous area for a few days. If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use.