Colorescience Hydrating Cleansing Cloths skin-loving ingredients hydrate and calm, while antioxidants protect skin. Gentle for sensitive skin and everyday use.
Skin-loving ingredients hydrate and calm, while antioxidants protect skin. Gentle for sensitive skin and everyday use.
- Two sided for extra cleansing power - a soft side for gently sweeping away impurities and excess oil, and other side textured to gently scrub away the toughest waterproof makeup
- No rinse is required, leaves skin feeling soft and silky - not sticky
- Premium, durable, biodegradable cloths
- High quality performance ingredients to provide immediate hydration and softness to skin
- Hard-top lid prevents drying of cloths
- Dermatologist Tested, Ophthalmologist Tested, Non-comedogenic, Hypoallergenic, Oil-free, Cruelty-free, Fragrance-free
Please recycle the container using our TerraCycle bin at the Spectrum Dermatology of Seattle clinic.
Go ahead - pick a side! Use the smooth side to gently sweep away impurities and excess oil or use the textured side to scrub away the toughest waterproof makeup and mineral products. Use both for double the cleansing power in a single cloth! Skin is left silky and smooth, so there’s no need to rinse!
*Dispose of used cloths in trash or with other biodegradable products. Do not flush. Do not compost.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Isopropyl Shea Butterate, Dodecane, Hexadecane, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis (Green/White Tea) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol.
Ingredients may change. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.
Note about allergens: Although all our products are formulated to avoid common allergens, allergies can occur to any new product used on your skin. We recommend that prior to using a new product, all users do a patch test with the product on a small spot on your arm or other inconspicuous area for a few days. If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use.