Treat your skin with a luxuriously fine continuous mist — suitable for use before, during, and after makeup application — to experience a youthful luminosity that works to keep skin moisturized, and makeup smudge-free, all day.
Botanically-infused with Chamomile to calm skin, Ylang Ylang to prevent against acne-causing bacteria, and D20 Heavy Water for intense hydration, skin will feel refreshed and rejuvenated with every spritz.
Restore, replenish, and revive skin at any and all times with an ultra fine, oil-free, alcohol-free, and botanically-infused facial spray designed to perfect your look and improve skin with continued use.
- Calms and replenishes normal to dry skin.
- Guards against dehydration.
- Enhances vibrancy and luminosity of your Colorescience products.
- Locks minerals in place for enhanced wear.
- Pleasant and refreshing natural botanical fragrance.
- New convenient pre-attached nozzle delivers fine mist.
Please recycle the container using our TerraCycle bin at the Spectrum Dermatology of Seattle clinic.
- Shake well.
- Hold six to nine inches away from your skin and spritz lightly.
- Not a fan of makeup? Apply liberally to cleansed skin to boost natural moisture retention.
- Looking for a facial spray that does it all? Use as setting mist to improve the wear of your makeup.
When misting face, keep eyes closed.
PRO TIP: reapply throughout the day for a continued boost of radiance that never compromises your look!
For an extra soothing effect, store in a cool place prior to use!
Botanic Essences Chamomile and Ylang Ylang Essential Waters® infused into a gentle mist that nourishes skin and delivers a soothing, anti-inflammatory, and regenerative effect.
D20 Heavy Water Made up of hydrogen molecules twice as heavy as those in ordinary water to provide increased hydration and a natural plumping effect. Delivered in an ultrafine mist that goes beyond the surface to prevent water loss and boost moisture from within.
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Cananga Odorata Flower Water, Deuterium Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Farnesol, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients may change. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.
Note about allergens: Although all our products are formulated to avoid common allergens, allergies can occur to any new product used on your skin. We recommend that prior to using a new product, all users do a patch test with the product on a small spot on your arm or other inconspicuous area for a few days. If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use.