The only powder sunscreen recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation for Active use. Now with new improved brush flow for easier priming/activation.
- Broad Spectrum (UVA/UVB) Sunscreen
- UVA protection rating: [[pa-four-plus]]
- UVB protection rating: [[spf-50]]
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- 90-day supply based on typical use
- Always 100% chemical-free, mineral sunscreen actives
- Hydrating and antioxidant-rich formul
- Convenient, easy-to-apply, portable brush
- Antimicrobial bristles help protect the brush and maintain freshness
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50/PA++++
- Water/sweat resistant (80 minutes)
- Dermatologist recommended
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
Please recycle the container using our TerraCycle bin at the Spectrum Dermatology of Seattle clinic.
Titanium Dioxide 22.5%; Zinc Oxide 22.5%
Mica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol/Propylsilsequioxane/Silicate Crosspolymer, Lycopodium Clavatum Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Imperata Cyclindrica Root Extract, Glycerin, Water, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Pod Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quercus Robur (Oak) Wood Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract, Maltodextrin, Methicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Laureth-4, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Ingredients may change. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.
Note about allergens: Although all our products are formulated to avoid common allergens, allergies can occur to any new product used on your skin. We recommend that prior to using a new product, all users do a patch test with the product on a small spot on your arm or other inconspicuous area for a few days. If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use.