By age 30, the body begins to break down 1% of collagen each year, and by age 50, up to 20% of the collagen in the skin and scalp is lost. This structural breakdown eliminates key components of the scalp that hydrate and replenish nutrients needed for hair growth. As a result, this can contribute to hair becoming shorter and weaker with age.
- Replenishes lost collagen with Marine Collagen Peptides in a hydrolyzed form the body can easily use.
- Reduces visible signs of aging with Marine Collagen, Vitamin C, Green Coffee Bean, and CoQ10.
- Protects collagen integrity from aging factors with CoQ10 and Marine Collagen.
- Strengthens hair fibers with sulfur-rich MSM and Marine Collagen.
- Boosts collagen production with Vitamin C.
- Aids collagen breakdown for improved absorption of nutrients with Protease Enzyme Blend.
The importance of collagen for hair:
Collagen structures in the scalp act as anchors for your follicles, creating a foundation for healthy hair growth and delivering protein needed for stronger hair strands.
Please recycle the container using our TerraCycle bin at the Spectrum Dermatology of Seattle clinic.
Just add 1 scoop of Collagen Infusion to 8-12 ounces of hot or cold liquid and stir. This booster dissolves quickly and completely, leaving no texture or taste. You can also add it to food that contains some water content to help it dissolve, like yogurt, soup, or a smoothie.
For best results in supporting hair growth, Collagen Infusion should be taken in addition to Nutrafol daily supplements.
For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider if you have a medical condition, or are taking other nutritional supplements or medications. Keep away from children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
The science of Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides: The form of collagen affects its functional properties. Compared to native collagen, hydrolyzed collagen peptides in the form of dipeptides, tripeptides, and free amnio acids present several advantages: they are water-soluble, highly digestible, and can be absorbed in the human body. Collagen peptides have been shown to be absorbed in the intestines, reach the skin, and are retained in the tissue. There, they can support collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid production.
Clinically tested ingredients:
- Marine Collagen Peptides Sustainably sourced and wild-caught to replenish key amino acids that build strong hair and provide hydration, in a bioavailable form so the body can use it quickly.
- MSM Promotes hair strength by supporting keratin formation with amino acids.
- CoQ10 Helps minimize the deterioration of skin elasticity.
- Protease Enzyme Blend A digestive enzyme to aid collagen breakdown for improved absorption of nutrients.
- Vitamin C An antioxidant that boosts the body's natural collagen production.
- Green Coffee Bean Provides antioxidant capacity to combat stressors that could lead to visible signs of aging.
Physician-formulated. 100% drug-free. Free of shellfish, artificial colors, and flavoring. Non-GMO. Recyclable packaging. Available exclusively through Nutrafol healthcare provider partners.
Ingredients may change. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.
Note about allergens: Although all our products are formulated to avoid common allergens, allergies can occur to any new product used on your skin. We recommend that prior to using a new product, all users do a patch test with the product on a small spot on your arm or other inconspicuous area for a few days. If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use.