DHT Inhibitor MD is a daily supplement formulated specifically to target DHT activity, to be paired with our patients Hair Growth Nutraceuticals.
- Genetic predisposition can trigger the body to produce more DHT hormone and increase the sensitivity of DHT receptors in the scalp. This can result in hair thinning in men and women.
- Lower conversion of testosterone to DHT.
- Lower DHT activity.
- Target DHT for healthier hair.
Please recycle the container using our TerraCycle bin at the Spectrum Dermatology of Seattle clinic.
Take two (2) capsules once daily with or without meal. Do not exceed recommended serving. Store in cool, dry place.
For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider if you have a medical condition, or are taking other nutritional supplements or medications. Keep away from children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
- Saw Palmetto - A high conversion of fatty acids that reduces the coversion of testosterone to DHT.
- Stinging Nettle – A plant shown to increase enzyme inhibition, reducing DHT hormone.
- African Plum Bark – A fruiting tree containing sterols shown to inhibit androgen (DHT) signaling.
- Green Tea Extract – A natural antioxidant, containing Epigallocatechin3-gallate (EGCG), to promote a healthy balance of DHT hormone.
Physician-formulated. 100% drug-free. Free of gluten, soy, shellfish, gelatin, artificial colors, and flavoring. Non-GMO. Recyclable packaging. Available exclusively through Nutrafol healthcare provider partners.
Ingredients may change. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.
Note about allergens: Although all our products are formulated to avoid common allergens, allergies can occur to any new product used on your skin. We recommend that prior to using a new product, all users do a patch test with the product on a small spot on your arm or other inconspicuous area for a few days. If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use.