EltaMD UV Daily has hyaluronic acid to boost moisture retention and diminish fine lines. This lightweight moisturizer with UV protection can be worn alone or under makeup. Choose from tinted and untinted formulas for use every day.
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Before use on children under 6 months: Ask your physician
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Hyaluronic Acid increases skin smoothness, softness and decrease wrinkles
- Glides on easily and absorbs quickly into the skin
Please recycle the container using our TerraCycle bin at the Spectrum Dermatology of Seattle clinic.
Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate.
- Zinc Oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Retains moisture and improves skin feel by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging.
Purified Water, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyether-1, Citric Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
Ingredients may change. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.
Note about allergens: Although all our products are formulated to avoid common allergens, allergies can occur to any new product used on your skin. We recommend that prior to using a new product, all users do a patch test with the product on a small spot on your arm or other inconspicuous area for a few days. If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use.