Enriched with antioxidants to help defend against free radical damage. The lotion is also formulated to keep skin supple. This non-greasy formula feels weightless on skin, allowing for effortless blending and wearability. As the final step in our Skin Recovery System, it helps moisturize and restore the skin’s natural barrier, thanks to EltaMD's patented AAComplex.
- A lightweight moisturizer that helps repair skin barrier damage, calm redness and improve hydration
- Non-greasy and effortlessly wearable
- formulated with antioxidants to defend against free radical damage
For your best results, use with the entire EltaMD Skin Recovery System.
Please recycle the container using our TerraCycle bin at the Spectrum Dermatology of Seattle clinic.
Apply EltaMD Skin Recovery Light Moisturizer over face and neck after serum. For optimal results, use with the entire Skin Recovery System.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Isododecane, Propanediol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Sucrose Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sea Water, Taurine, Xanthan Gum, Behenyl Behenate, Arginine, Tribehenin, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Sulfite, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycine.
- AAComplex: Our patented combination of three amino acids shown to help repair the skin barrier, visibly reduce the appearance of redness, minimize the risk of irritation and increase hydration.
- Squalane: A naturally occurring lipid derived from olives which protects against moisture loss.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract: A natural extract that visibly improves elasticity and nurtures rough and dehydrated skin.
- Tocopherol & Tocopheryl Acetate: Antioxidants that reduce free radicals to help diminish signs of aging.
Sea Water: Marine water sourced from France, naturally rich in minerals which help maintain hydration and mitigate the effects of pollution.
Sodium Hyaluronate: A more easily absorbed version of Hyaluronic Acid. It retains moisture and improves skin feel and suppleness.
Ingredients may change. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.
Note about allergens: Although all our products are formulated to avoid common allergens, allergies can occur to any new product used on your skin. We recommend that prior to using a new product, all users do a patch test with the product on a small spot on your arm or other inconspicuous area for a few days. If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use.