Alastin C-RADICAL Defense Antioxidant Serum. Formulated with a proprietary encapsulated liposome delivery system containing a novel form of Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), which helps to defend against free radical damage while supporting the skin's ability to conserve elastin.
- Proven to help reduce the effects of free radicals in the skin by up to 74%.
- Helps brighten skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, photodamage, and other signs of aging.
- Works to help refine skin texture and reduce the appearance of redness and brown spots.
- 15 proven antioxidants to help neutralize free radicals, protect against UV damage and other environmental stressors such as blue light and pollution.
- Known to support the skin’s ability to stimulate collagen production, the main protein that provides support to the skin's structure and helps prevent sagging or wrinkling.
- Ideal for most skin types.
Please recycle the container using our TerraCycle bin at the Spectrum Dermatology of Seattle clinic.
Sodium Ascorbate – A novel form of vitamin C in an encapsulated delivery system: shown to have remarkable stability and absorbs 20x more effectively.
Green Tea – Helps to scavenge reactive oxygen species (ROS) and helps to up-regulate antioxidants enzymes.
Physalis Angulata – An anti-inflammatory that supports the skin’s ability to repair collagen and helps to enhance the combat against free radicals.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Ascorbate, Ectoin, Carnosine, Ubiquinone, Lactoferrin, Physalis Angulata Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ergothioneine, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Zingiber Ocinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Bisabolol, Squalane, Betaine, Cetyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Propanediol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Mannitol, Phosphatidylcholine, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunower) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid
Ingredients may change. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.
Note about allergens: Although all our products are formulated to avoid common allergens, allergies can occur to any new product used on your skin. We recommend that prior to using a new product, all users do a patch test with the product on a small spot on your arm or other inconspicuous area for a few days. If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use.