This advanced formula works to visibly minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while significantly improving skin texture, tone and pore size.
A selected blend of ceramides and other essential lipids helps strengthen the barrier and restore its natural hydration system. Enzymes and vitamins minimize the appearance of redness and promote skin cell turnover. Within 21 days, skin appears softer, smoother, healthier and more youthful. EltaMD Barrier Renewal Complex is fragrance-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic.
- Visibly improves skin appearance
- Promotes healthy skin barrier
- Replenishes moisture
Apply morning and night to face, neck, and décolletage. For day-time use, follow with EltaMD sunscreen as directed by a physician.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Ceramide NP, Cholesterol, Ceramide EOS, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceramide NS, Ceteareth-25, Ceramide EOP, Caprooyl Sphingosine, Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Ceramide AP, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xylitylglucoside, Squalane, Anhydroxylitol, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Polyisobutene, Piptadenia Colubrina Peel Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract , Bromelain, Tocopherol, Xylitol, Ficin, Glutamine, Biotin, Proline, Behenic Acid, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Hexadecanol, Sodium Bisulfite, Disodium EDTA.
- Squalane: Naturally-occurring lipid derived from olives protects against moisture loss, makes skin more elastic and pliant, thereby improving the barrier structure of the natural lipid film.
Biotin: Enhances the overall organizational structure of the skin, increases flexibility and smoothness of skin by promoting the synthesis of lipids.
- Ceramides – Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide AP: Provides protection by correction and repair of membrane defects of the stratum corneum lipid barrier. Increases the water transport mechanism known as aquaporin-3, amplifying hydration.
- Tocopherol: Natural form of vitamin E with excellent bioavailability to the skin. Lipid soluble, potent antioxidant reduces free radicals to help diminish visible signs of aging.
- Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Caprooyl Sphingosine: Unique short-chain ceramides that function as signaling sphingolipids for keratinocyte differentiation. This leads to strengthening, densifying and smoothing effects of the stratum corneum.
- Enzymes – Ficin, Actinidin, Bromelain: Proteolytic enzyme blend minimizes inflammation and soothes dry, itchy and compromised skin
Ingredients may change. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.
Note about allergens: Although all our products are formulated to avoid common allergens, allergies can occur to any new product used on your skin. We recommend that prior to using a new product, all users do a patch test with the product on a small spot on your arm or other inconspicuous area for a few days. If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use.