Helps to minimize the recurrence of surface pigmentation and protect against future damage with continued use.
Encapsulated in a liposome, it helps correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
Helps to reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone & supports skin's barrier function
- Clinically proven to help minimize the appearance of all forms of (unwanted) discoloration, including dark spots, age spots, hyperpigmentation, and brown patches.
- Proprietary PATH-3 Technology helps to minimize the recurrence of surface pigmentation and protect against future damage with continued use.
- Improves the appearance of redness that often accompanies the look of hyperpigmentation.
- Helps skin appear brighter and more luminous over time.
- Powerful antioxidants help promote optimal skin health.
- Hydroquinone and Retinol free formula.
- Non-irritating for daily use.
In the morning and evening after cleansing, apply 1-2 pumps of serum to the face.
In the AM, apply sunscreen after applying A-LUMINATE.
Avoid getting in the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Squalane, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Tranexamic Acid, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Extract, Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) Root Extract, Lactoferrin, Plankton Extract, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp (Silver Ear Mushroom) Extract, Pancratium Maritimum (Sea Daffodil) Extract, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Pentasodium Tetracarboxymethyl Acetylhydroxyprolyl Dipeptide-12, Hexapeptide-11, Hexapeptide-12, Pentasodium Tetracarboxymethyl Dipeptide-51, Phosphatidylserine, Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, Phospholipids, Fructose, Betaine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Lecithin, Caprylyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Mannitol, Phosphatidylcholine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Decyl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Silica, Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
Ingredients may change. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.
Note about allergens: Although all our products are formulated to avoid common allergens, allergies can occur to any new product used on your skin. We recommend that prior to using a new product, all users do a patch test with the product on a small spot on your arm or other inconspicuous area for a few days. If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use.