I meant to write about my experience with Dr. Alison Young long time ago as I have been her patient for at least seven years by now, back when she still worked at Virginia Mason and later on until now when she started her own clinic.
Being from a medical family myself, I can probably better understand all the inner tensions of a medical career. With this said, in my long history of contacts with many different doctors and medical providers, Dr. Young definitely stands out for many reasons, and I would like to name just a few as the list could be much longer:
- She is a very caring person, deeply committed to her work and her patients which by itself has become quite rare but still remains such a desirable and important professional quality.
- Dr. Young is extremely knowledgeable and has more than excellent credentials and very impressive accomplishments from such Ivy League universities as Harvard and Cornell.
- She is open to communication and never appears to be arrogant or dismissive to the patient, listening carefully and taking into account any patient’s concerns.
- Dr. Young is reachable practically 24/7, and in my own experience with her she would reply to my messages within minutes even on weekends, early in the morning, during busy office hours, etc. which always amazes me.
- She is not checking her watch to indicate that your time with her is over (which is kind of common practice with many others) but she patiently listens to you and makes very valuable suggestions. But she never pushes you into any treatment that you don’t want to be done.
- Finally, Dr. Young is equally excellent in providing medical (specific) dermatological treatments and also procedures in the field of cosmetology. I had both with her and was never disappointed.
Her new office is absolutely amazing in many ways – aesthetically beautiful, extremely well equipped with all the newest technology, and with excellent medical and office staff. Everything is so well thought of that every visit to this clinic feels more like a treat than like a usual stressful experience.
If you are looking for the provider concerning any dermatological issues, I believe Dr. Young is the best. Take my advice, and you will never be disappointed. By the way, my husband became her patient as well and he feels just the same.
In short, Dr. Young is equally knowledgeable, caring, and committed to her patients – the best medical doctor I have met in many years! Thank you!